Currently, over 50% of the online community uses social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and others. Even more people are using blogs and online communities to talk about products and companies. In social media, there are virtually endless marketing opportunities.
Often, marketing departments are left with the question: Where should we start our social media strategy? Where is our target audience? What are the chances of providing customer communication through social networks, and of course what are the risks?
Rushing into social media marketing without a concept, just to be “one of the companies who are online in facebook” is most definitely nothing you should do! Facebook, Twitter and all the other social media platforms provide not only a markeding opportunity, but also a quick and open communication channel that you can use to your advance, but that can also bear risks when handling negative feedback – something that is often handled disastrously by marketing departments, in which case your whole social media marketing concept could backfire.
When it comes to social media marketing, we offer the following services:
- Finding your target audience.
- Choosing which social media platforms are best fitting for you
- Planning and building your social media presence.
- Analyzing and optimizing your existing social media accounts.
- Monitoring and reporting your social media activities.
- Training your employees in effective social media communication, such as
- How to use open communication platforms like Facebook and Twitter.
- Using Customer Communication to your advance.
- Handling negative Feedback and handling escalation scenarios.
If you are interested in our services, feel free to contact us for a non-obligation informal chat!